Nicholas Walters will have the toughest challenge of his career so far against Nonito Donaire
Oct 17 2014 12:19 AM

Jamaican, Undefeated current WBA World featherweight champion Nicholas Walters, talks about probably the biggest challenge in his career so far, his battle against Nonito Donaire on Saturday, October 18 for the WBA Super World featherweight title live on HBO.

About time an interview from Nic-Walt appeared. He show how boksingeros are not intellectual dummies. I'm digging how he's multi-lingual.

[QUOTE=Radam G;67011]About time an interview from Nic-Walt appeared. He show how boksingeros are not intellectual dummies. I'm digging how he multi-lingual.

But it won't help him in the ring. On his rude boy arse, “The Filipino Flash('$) punches are to sing. They're going to sing rude boy to sleep. Hehehe! Holla![/QUOTE]

I have a feeling that after Donaire shares some wonderful chin music with Walters, the Filipino Flash will be happy it's over and turn down an offer to croon again with Walters.

In fact, I won't be surprised if Donaire takes up yodeling after Saturday's showdown.

[QUOTE=The Commish;67031]The Filipino Flash certainly can croon a tune with his fists, but he is in a croonin' duet here with tricky Nicky.

-Randy G.[/QUOTE]

Dang, Commish! Hehehe! You have “High Hopes” everywhere. Holla!

That mitt workout looked like an accelerated video… As if some one sped up the recording.
Nick doesn't like to talk much he never has much to say except the basics, I'm ready, I'll knock him out etc… But he's always shown a lot of respect Donaire and I'm sure he's done his homework. Walters is giving up all the right signals ….we'll see how it goes tomorrow night.

Donaire just has not looked the same in the ring since destroying Arce in 2012. He looked preplexed and disinterested at times in the Rigo fight. He didn't have anywhere near the fire in his belly for the 2nd Darchinyan fight that he had when he first faced Vic in 2007 and nearly lost. And against Vetyeka was having problems and maybe saved by the cut and stoppage.

Walters is hungry and wants what Donaire has. Walters has that fire Doniare had in 2007 when he knocked out Darchinyan himself in 2014. Walters knows he has the big opportunity tonight and knows he has to make the most of it or go back to the drawing board.

[QUOTE=oubobcat;67112]I think Walters is winning tonight by knockout. I really honestly think he just wants it more and that's what it will come down to in this fight.

I think both go down in this fight. Walters early but he gets up. Donaire gets dropped later and doesn't make it. Walters wants it more and prevails in a Featherweight classic.[/QUOTE]

I'll take that bobcat, I too see Walters winning but I think it will come from a TKO. We all know Donaire has the ability to put anyone on the canvas as he's proven in his previous fights so your call on both of them kissing some canvas might not be far off, but ultimately the hungrier fighter will win. The breads in the oven bakin!!

[QUOTE=Radam G;67040]Dang, Commish! Hehehe! You have “High Hopes” everywhere. Holla![/QUOTE]

It's rapidly becoming one of my favorite tunes.

One November 23, it just may become my favorite!