Miguel Cotto Greatest Hits
May 16 2014 12:00 AM

Watch some of the best moments in the career of three division world champion Miguel Cotto. Miguel Cotto vs. Sergio Martinez happens Sat., June 7 live on pay-per-view beginning at 9pm ET/6pm PT.

El Dude says:

by El Dude.

the Roast says:

El Dude says:

sounds familiar, looks like you been reading El Dude's work almost pulled line by line? BTW, try to be original and not bite the words of El Dude because that is not cool.

the Roast says:

the Roast says:

Don't flatter yourself. You aren't worth my time.

El Dude says:

Plagiarizing is a crime and El Dude knows his work and his competition and what was said and what has been changed. You have just been KOd by the work of El Dude and you and all who read the work done in this forum know that “THE ROAST” is nothing but a Roast.

[QUOTE=the Roast;52544]Cotto has fought the best of the best in his Hall of Fame worthy career. However, I am starting to lean toward Sergio to win their upcoming clash. With Cotto's well documented trouble with smooth boxers he may be in for a long night. It's one thing to blast out Delvin Rodriguez but Sergio Martinez is another story. Cotto will have to get in close and do major damage but I don't know if he will be able to get in there without getting countered to death.[/QUOTE]

I agree and myself am picking Martinez.

Delvin Rodriguez was a brilliant case of matchmaking for Miguel Cotto. A tough aggressive fighter who is limited and does not carry a huge punch. Rodriguez willingly brought the fight to Cotto and Cotto looked sensational.

If Martinez has healed from the injuries (and I think he has), I do see him using his speed to pick and lateral movement to pick apart Cotto from the outside. It won't look exactly like the Trout fight but will be similar.

The question to me is whether Cotto will be able to effectively cut off the ring particularly. If he can, he may be able to slow Martinez down with body shots and drag him into more of a stationary position as the fight goes on.

Ultimately, I just see Martinez as being to quick and evasive for Cotto. But if Martinez gets dragged into a slugfest, which is very possible, then Cotto will have a much better chance of prevailing. I think, like most fans, this one is can't miss and is the one fight I have had circled on my calendar for some time.

El Dude says:

The reason why Boxing aficionados respect, honor and love to see Miguel Cotto fight is because he is a true warrior of the ring. P4P the resume of Miguel is astonishing and his awesome 38 wins and 31 KOs with only 4 defeats coming from the hands of the BEST not the rest, is amazing. Win Lose or draw Cotto has fought the best, continues to seek the so-called best to become the best of this era. Miguel Cotto fought the best and his fights are remembered as glorious. From Light-Welterweight to Welterweight, Light-Middleweight and all the way to middleweight Cotto is always winning it. We will once again see the bloody art of Cotto when he goes up against the Middleweight King Sergio Martinez. The fight between Sergio Martinez and Miguel Cotto is like those Sci-Fi movies of Godzilla going to war with King Kong and it will leave the fans yearning for a rematch regardless of the destruction that will be left behind. One thing for sure and without a doubt, Miguel Cotto's Boxing legacy is well worthy of being placed on a pedestal of the Boxing Halls of Fame. I love to write about Boxing and title them with an official Seal of El Dude like “Clashing” Titans and so on as you have seen my bloody work that talks about near “death” experiences in the ring. I see you gossiping, chitchatting and texting and not once do you bring it.
El Dude, chin checking.

[QUOTE=the Roast;52546]I wouldn't know. I don't read your posts. When you first got here I did. Mostly all I read was, ” I am el Dude, I am in it to win it. By el Dude”[/QUOTE]

I agree with this original written style and thought.

Sergio mid fight KO

[QUOTE=amayseng;52624]I agree with this original written style and thought.

Sergio mid fight KO[/QUOTE]

Hahaha that's epic, Amayseng! Good prediction, I agree. I hereby humbly plagiarize your prediction: Sergio somewhere in the middle of the fight.

[QUOTE=Radam G;52622]I'm still riding with Cotto. For SerMar, Cotto has a mojo. Ho! Ho! Ho! Christmas in June for Cotto. In ring eight, SerMar is going to GO! Holla![/QUOTE]

Lots of story lines in this fight and this is why it is so intriguing. Not only do we have the top guys fighting, but we don't truly know what lies ahead and what is to unfold.

Is Sergio old?
Is Sergio injury free? finally?
Will he have ring rust?
will he injure himself during the fight?
will he try to bicycle and box off the back foot or sit down a la PWill #2?

Is Cotto too war torn?
too slow?
too flat footed to keep up?
will he get easily outboxed again by a slippery southpaw like in the past?
will Freddie be a difference maker?
is 160 too big?

I am fired up for this fight, I think we are all in for a special night of boxing!

El Dude says:

Agree with those who you want and those who plagiarize from El Dude for I am not your friend, I am your rival and your work is nothing more than a fallacious vote that doesn't mean gold. I am calling out your work Amayseng and let us see what you bring to the forum of a ring besides a nuh uh and no you didn't. I have shown the world that I am serious and my original work is injurious to yours. Boxing Commentaries is what I do that stings and it KOs all your writing. This is a Boxing fight and my words are spitting fire that explains the desires of the warriors who step in the ring and these are the words of your Boxing writing rival.
by El Dude.

the Roast says:

[QUOTE=The Shadow;52614]Come on, Roast! Haha, you know you read them all, each and every single post of genius. And each and every single one leaves you yearning for more! More! He's El Dude, he's in it to win it and he has won your respect.[/QUOTE]

El Dude says:

You consider yourself the best and this is all that you have to offer in the forum of a ring, a nuh uh and a Beavis and Butthead for I know that this is the original work and styles of The Roast, a BIG difference when not biting on El Dude. The work of yours is the proof that El Dude has KOd you. I am a gentlemen and I don't kick when you are down but as long as your clinching, I will punish you until the bell rings. If you admit like a man that you made an accidental mistake of biting from my plate, I will drop this for ever and let it go. The gloves are in your hands, I recommend you use them wisely before you look fallaciously.
El Dude, the original.

[QUOTE=the Roast;52642]Nope. El Douche lost me very early into his time here at TSS. He reminds me of Beavis when he would become the Great Cornholio. Repeating himself alot a talking in hyperbolic circles. “I am el Dude, I am in it to win it! Are you threatening me? I am el Dude!” I read alot more than I write these days and I won't waste my time on a guy who is just trying to rack up numbers with a bunch of repetitive rants.[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, oh gosh!

Quick sidebar, I don't remember getting your thoughts on Mayweather-Maidana? How did you have it?

And where do you think Cotto goes after this?

the Roast says:

No you got me all wrong El Douche. I don't consider myself the best. The Roast is an Icon here at TSS, there is no doubt about that.One of the best, a top ten guy. I have been here for five years and you have been here for two weeks. It is kind of sad that you have nothing better to do that sit and type on a boxing website morning noon and night. I understand that you want to make a name for yourself and make a few bucks in this Forum Contest. You might be better off getting a job of some sort. You did say early on that you sat on your daddy's knee and he told you tales of Tyson and Chavez so I know you are a youngster. You do what you want to do. If you want to punish the Roast is some way inside of your pee brain go right ahead. Just remember this. Watch your words, or your words may haunt you. What does fallaciously mean anyway?
the Roast, Icon.

the Roast says:

[QUOTE=The Shadow;52647]You have no idea how awesome this is. I can just picture The Roast standing by the net on that hard court ready to backhand the opponent.

Hahaha, oh gosh!

And where do you think Cotto goes after this?[/QUOTE]

Quick sidebar, I convinced myself Floyd-Chino would be a routine snoozer UD for Mayweather so I did not watch it live. Late that night MisterLee sent me a fuzzy copy of the fight. It was late. I was trying to score it and I had it even after ten rounds then I fell asleep. I was going to watch the clear HD version on Showtime this weekend but I had some friends in from Cali and I didn't get to it. I did make them watch Staverne-Arreola followed by Khan-Collazzo. Both fights did me proud as a fight fan showing fights to non fans. I still have not watched the Floyd-Chino fight in it's entirity. Very busy last couple of weeks.

El Dude says:

Thank you Roast for what you wrote for all you did was prove me right. It is clear that you been following my work as you claimed that you didn't and for you to act as a veteran when all you been was a leach on this forum. You say you are an Icon when in fact you are a pie throwing contest. Yes Roast, I am here morning, day and night and with NO pay NOR any affiliation to the business game because I do it for the respect and love of the game as well as to put down the Boxing Arts of my Boxing Commentating Brain. You been here for ever and I never heard of you. El Dude just started in “May” and all of you all ready know me and even you been biting on the plate of a rookie who is spitting words of fire like an Uzi. I know my competition because I am in it to win and yes I am fighting for pennies, now just imagine what I would do if the prize is millions. I could see straight through you and I don't like what I see yet you see me as a child on my father's knee listening to Boxing stories because you know me and this is the story of El Dude. Once again, thank you Roast for showing your fallacious work and for following your idol El Dude.
El Dude calling Roast a Hoax.
P.S.
Hello Italy for here comes El Dude to publish all my work in Italiano and if someone says that they have read those words before I will say, “Yes for I know who I am looking for, the Roast who is going to roast like a burnt charred bone in this Boxing forum of an arena”.

the Roast says:

You are welcome El Douche. Let me clarify because it seems you are a little slow to grasp reality. I read your early posts when you first got here as I would read anyone else. You talked about sitting on your daddy's knee. Now sit on the Roast's knee little buccaroo. You words don't make much sence. You repeat yourself over and over. You say your name at the end even though we can all see your name at the top. I got bored of you. I skip your posts. But you keep trying, you might get better. You say you never heard of me. What does that matter? You are like a flea on an elephant's asss, you just don't matter. We all already know you because you are on here like you have nothing else to do with your life. Goodnight El Dude your hero the Roast has to get up in the morning and go to work. I'm going to go back to ignoring your boring, repetitive posts.

El Dude says:

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the Original, the one and only styles of the Roast. Behold the true work of the roasted with no flavors from El Dude. El Dude and all are dumbfounding at the exposure of the Roast. BTW, still some topics in Spanish to decipher and I am in it to win it. Buenas Noches.
El Dude, over roasting his leftovers.