Mayweather vs. Maidana 2 : Final press conference
Sep 11 2014 12:32 AM

“MAYHEM: Mayweather vs. Maidana 2,” a 12-round world championship bout for Mayweather's WBA Welterweight Belt and WBC Welterweight and Super Welterweight World Titles takes place Saturday, Sept. 13 at MGM Grand in Las Vegas and is promoted by Mayweather Promotions, Golden Boy Promotions and the event will be produced and distributed live by SHOWTIME PPV® (8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT)

He might get a struggling stink out. I wouldn't even be surprised if he fouls out. He will even pretend that he blew his brittle hands out.

He is already going through rematch remorse. He cannot psych Chino out.

[QUOTE=Radam G;63784]OMG! Eller-bee-brain oughta STFU! And buzz off. Money May isn't going for a knockout. And he is not going to get a shutout.

He is already going through rematch remorse. He cannot psych Chino out.

Money May will win in another struggle closey. Or will keep his belts by managing a draw. Holla![/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=The Shadow;63794]I don't know, I saw something in his eyes when he said it. But if his hands start hurting even a little bit, I expect him to just cruise on auto pilot.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=oubobcat;63797]He's not going for the KO. Not that I blame him but the talk of it is nonsense. He's going to survive the initial onslaught and fight his fight from there on out. He will pot shot and counterpunch Maidana for the majority of the fight and even if he senses vulnerability will not step on the gas knowing that Maidana can crack. Mayweather's goal here is to get a more convincing win from the first time and most importantly preserve that zero. And that zero means a ton to him at this point in his career and he will do absolutely nothing to risk it.[/QUOTE]

Look in his eyes when he says it.

It will be interesting to see. I don't think it goes the full 12.

[QUOTE=The Shadow;63802]Look in his eyes when he says it.

It will be interesting to see. I don't think it goes the full 12.[/QUOTE]

Eyes are connected closely to the brain. And the brain lies like a muthafox. So imagine those eyes. Those bytches are full of lies.

Many fighters don't watch a fighter's eyes , because they know the big-arse lies.

It is myth that the eyes are gateways to the soul. Holla!

They are more like two demons or double-agent angels residing up in your mug. They need a hug. We can only see about one percent of what exists with our naked eyes. And 99 percent of that is influent by the fibbing, scary, bytch brain. Hehehe!.

Here is an example: [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-j6FP0qjwqA Holla!

[QUOTE=The Shadow;63827]I respect your opinion. But I know what I saw. It will all be revealed in the chamber of truth come Saturday night.[/QUOTE]

Mr. Shadow, I respect your opinion wholeheartedly and I often find myself agreeing with you on most counts but this is one where I disagree and here's why.

I believe that you are right when you intimate that Floyd has the ability to KO Maidana. People forget that Floyd use to club people with the best of them early in his career and had enough power to KO Hatton with basically a chip hook. Floyd's ability to KO Maidana or alot of people is not what I question.

What I question is Floyd's desire to KO Maidana. Floyd can trade, but doesn't. Floyd has a mean straight right(he threw right hand bombs against Gatti) but does not use it. I have not seen Floyd really sit down and throw a cinder block like I know he is capable of in years.

Floyd going for the KO would be a huge departure from his extremely effective style which is much more based upon intelligence, balance, footwork, elusiveness, quickness, pot shotting, and defense. Also, going for the KO against Maidana would mean leaving your self open somewhat because I do not see anyone giving Maidana a kill shot. Every boxer can be knocked out, but Chino hardly comes off as a guy you can put out with one shot. In that lies the idea that if you are going for the KO, Chino does have more opportunities to counter with a good shot of his own.

Now I will give you the fact that Floyd has the ring acumen to know if he can get a KO and whether it is worthwhile to take a fighter out. I just really wonder if he feels that it is worth it, especially considering how he eventually controls every fight he's in and that includes the last 5 or 6 rounds of the Chino fight.

Shadow put down the Kool Aid my friend, it is just hype to sell the fight.

Floyd aint no dummy in that ring he is not going for a KO. no way no how.

But he usually tries to live up to his prefight promise.

When he said he would sit in the pocket against Cotto, Canelo, Maidana and Mosely he did.
I think Mayweather is going to show out in this fight. And so is Maidana.

[QUOTE=brownsugar;63870]I think Floyd consciously uses his hands judiciously because he knows within himself how hard he can throw and how many times he can land before a bone pops.
But he usually tries to live up to his prefight promise.

I think Mayweather is going to show out in this fight. And so is Maidana.[/QUOTE]

Money Macy's knees are going to buckle, i.e. Mosley, and he is going to tie up, foul and take off. Holla!

[QUOTE=Radam G;63904]Money May's knees are going to buckle, i.e. Mosley, and he is going to tie up, foul and take off. Holla![/QUOTE]

Anything is possible RG….we shall see.