Kovalev's trainer, John David Jackson, thinks Hopkins will play it safe & not take risks with Kovalev
Oct 03 2014 11:02 AM

WBO Light Heavyweight World Champion Sergey Kovalev had his media day in Big Bear City, California in preparation for his unification bout against WBA & IBF Light Heavyweight World Champion Bernard Hopkins at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, New Jersey which will be televised live on HBO World Championship Boxing®.

His trainer John David Jackson thinks Bernard Hopkins is beatable, and says they respect him but have confidence on beating him.

OMFG! JD-Jack is a product man. He is just speaking up and good about the product that he is selling. But that product Kovalev is going to lose. And it is so telling.

This “they grew up hungry with no food in the house” genric lie, fibbing jacks — from around the globe — are always yelling. From around the world, you hear this about all fighters except the Cubans and Germans. I wonder why? And I believe that it is because those Cubans and Germans are honest with getting and giving an opportunist an honest try.

You make it, or you don't. No need to dress it up with a BIG LIE.

Kovalev was fed well. Maybe just not to his liking. “The Alien” is going to be in his grill from the first bell. By lying about being a bad @$$ because you had to go out in the street to beat arses for food, The Alien's notoriety you are just spiking.

Fanfaronades are going to believe that he is beating down a notorious, bullying Russian thief. And the Russians and the Amerkanos have always had a beef.

The Alien is going to frustrate and humiliate Kovalev so badly that hearing that final bell, Kovalev is going to be full of relief. Holla!

flackoguapo says:

[QUOTE=flackoguapo;66039]You think Kovalev is lying about that Radam? General conditions aren't the friendliest out there, but maybe athletes get treated differently?[/QUOTE]

I'm been to the poverty areas of Russia, just as I've been to the ones of East Oakland, East Texas, West Virginia, the southern islands of the Philippines, Panama, Haiti, Kenya and South Africa, just to name a few. And it is the same in all these places.

There governments give handouts that bring them close to the working-class conditions with more government-given food than you can afford. And they all have two or three TVs in there flophouses and project homes along with running water, electricity, a fridge, a stove and a washer and dryer.

C'mon, my man! You know what time it is: A bunch of professional whiners, diners and lying@$$ shiners. They are always 32-degree masons and claiming to be poor when they have the whole nine and oftentimes more than working-and middle class people.

Just think about it. How many times have you been in alleged poor areas of Cali and Arizona, and you see the people in those hoods, barrios and flats with just as much as you have?

I have a long history with John David Jackson. My Hawaiian cousin straight-up beat his arse down in 1980 U.S. National AAU, but the crooks that be still gave a berth to JDJ to go to the 1980 U.S. Olympics Trials and left my cousin out. (They didn't want him to knock off Donald Curry and several fighters who put out of the AAU rather man up and get beat by my cousin, who was robbed in the semi finals against Ronald Hatchet.) I was just a rug rat, but I have a long-arse memory.

JDJ is double-talking three-headed snake, weasel and squirrel, who loves his hair more than Da Don King loves his added-on hair. With their bullspit, outta me they both knock the air. And always like my Tio Mamoy says: “Cria cuervos y te sacaran los ojos” — “Raise crows and they will peck your eyes out.”

And yes, indeed, athlete get treated like royalty. And even some of their distant cousins. Holla!

flackoguapo says:

haha Thanks for the breakdown RG, that was epic! Case closed. He's lyin!

Hopkins will no doubt try to frustrate Kovalev and pick his spots when to fight. I see a lot of pot shots coming from Hopkins trying to score the flashier punches that catch the eye of the judges. I see him trying to get off to a quick start in each round and trying to finish each round strong. Hopkins will take risks but they will be calculated risks. He may an alien but he is an aging alien who can't do some of the things he could do in his twenties.

[QUOTE=oubobcat;66076]I don't think Hopkins is going to play it safe so to say but also won't be as aggressive either as he was against Murat and Shumenov. I think we say more of the Hopkins we saw against Cloud than the next two fights he had.

Of all the fights this year, this is the one I am looking most forward to viewing. I can't wait and am counting down the days.[/QUOTE]

S-Ko will indeed be puzzled and heavily frustrated, turtle slow and bytch blasting and missing.

“The Alien” is gonna stab and jab and talk loud and crowd. Every time S-Ko tries to get off, the old archmaster Alien is going to crowd him and holla “NYET” and some more chosen Russian vernacular. And pop him upside da dome, slice him on the mug, and punch him in da torso and then give him a bear hug.

Big Hop is a master of destroying one's physical powers with his “Alien” psychological ones. He is going to even shout to S-Ko: “You're are not fighting your homeboy — the Black Russian. You are fighting a bad [N-word] old enough to be your fu^*ing daddy. And Imma beat your @$$ [Followed by some more B-Hop learnt Russian vernacular of S-Ko.]

S-Ko will be an aging earthling.”

And “an aging alien” in B-Hop is probably going to look like 25 years old in regards to how easily and badly that he is going to be up in lying “Had-to-steal-food-to-survive-in-Russia” S-Ko's @$$.

Why do some many pugs tell BIG-BUTT lies about their past?

[QUOTE=Radam G;66088]I challenge you to a gentleman bet that B-Hop uses S-Ko's aggression against him by intense counter aggression.

S-Ko will be an aging earthling.”

Why do some many pugs tell BIG-BUTT lies about their past?

I'm reminded of Vicious[less] Victor Ortiz straight-up hardcore LYING on his pops and about him and his brother being homeless in the winter time in cold-azz Kansas. Holla![/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=oubobcat;66279]I'll take you up on that gentleman's bet. I think Kovalev is something special and his aggression, activity and power will be a little too much to chew for Hopkins.

In 2008, I was in Vegas for Hopkins-Pavlik (the fight was in AC I was just on vacation out in Vegas at the time). I bet against Hopkins. After that fight, I said I would never bet or pick against Hopkins as long as he were fighting again. Well flash forward to 2014 and I am breaking that vow.[/QUOTE]

WOW! Breaking your vow. Don't be surprised if on S-Ko, JDJ throws in the towel. S-Ko will not be a raging bull in that squared jungle. B-Hop is gonna alienate him into a confused mooing cow. And make him stumble and send him for tumble. Holla!