Freddie Roach says Manny Pacquiao has told him he will KO Tim Bradley
Apr 09 2014 9:59 PM

Photo Credit: David Zambrano/The Boxing Channel – Fighter of the decade Manny “Pacman” Pacquiao will be facing Timothy “Desert Storm” Bradley for a second time on April 12, at MGM Grand Arena in Las Vegas. Bradley will be defending his WBO Welterweight Title.

This is a highly anticipated rematch, boxing fans have been asking for it since Bradley got the controversial  SD win over Pacquiao in their first match.

Timothy Bradley has since proven he is a warrior and he feels he is a better fighter today and that he can beat Manny Pacquiao with no problem, “Pacquiao no longer has what it takes” he's said several times.

Manny Pacquiao on the other hand has worked hard to come back after his loss to Timothy Bradley and his KO defeat to Juan Manuel Marquez, he had a win over Brandon Rios  in 2013 and he feels ready to show that he can still have the necessary skills and aggressiveness to be a world champion.

I'm rolling with TNT Coach no joke Freddy Roach. “Manny Knows!” T-Brad is going to sleep. Dude's a creep. Holla!

[QUOTE=brownsugar;48801]Roach has been chanting those words for the last 3 years as if its a mantra that preludes deep meditation. Sometimes I feel like he should be reciting this in the lotus position.

While any thing is possible in the ring, Roaches predictions have become more like wishful thinking than prophetic utterance …..at least in recent times…… Personally I'd be thrilled to see either fighter score a knockout in this fight. The public is overdue for a classic confrontation.[/QUOTE]

I just read the headline and was about to come in here and say the exact same thing. He almost sounds like Radam in his pre-fight hype (no offense, Sensei!)…

At this stage, Roach is starting to sound like a buffoon. This last week he's taken shots at Floyd Mayweather (which I sort of understand), Virgil Hunter and Andre Ward for no apparent reason.

I don't even think Manny really says any of this stuff. I think he just fights for the people. Doesn't seem like he really could care less about all the banter and back and forth.

Manny ain't stopping sh*t except Timothy's title reign via MD.

Lol “more like wishful thinking than prophetic utterance.”

Spoken with masterful eloquence.

Lotus position? Hahaha, you're silly, man.

Wouldn't it be epic if Tom Bradley came to the ring to “I Will Survive?”

Or the next Deontay Wilder opponent? That would be so funny. To me, anyway.

Bradley said that he is going enter the squared jungle with music that is going to get into Da Manny's head. That Da Manny will not be able to put up a good fight after hearing that syet. Hehehe!

I assume that Sir Giant Cranium is gonna roll into his arse thrashing to the beat of some satan-worshipped syet.

Yup! RIGHT! Bradley is getting KTFO! What a delusional dude! I hope that a shrink is on the clock.

Big Foot is going to jump off the dock. Da Manny has this fight on lock. Bradley has become one pathetic tiny-size ¢o¢k. I think that he is in shock.

Seriously!

His obnoxious arse, I'm not trying to mock.

This time, he might come into the ring with one sock. Hahaha!

From ringside, Imma gonna bust him upside his big@$$ dome with a moon rock. Holla!

Freddie has been off in his predictions pretty much sense he said Oscar couldn't pull the trigger anymore and even that one was up for debate. I really don't pay it much attention because he's no different from any other trainer, promoter, or whatever. They all say things to hype the fight, say things they really don't believe, and make their fighters into Sugar Ray Ali Mayweather Hagler Lamotta Jr. They are never held accountable to it, and plus anyone with a pea brain or larger takes what they say as just rhetoric and not analysis.

Great trainer hardly ever get their predictions of knockouts on point. Holla!