Freddie Roach says he bought Tim Bradley a new pair of socks for his rematch against Manny Pacquiao
Apr 02 2014 10:13 PM

Manny Pacquiao's trainer, Freddie Roach, chats with Marcos Villegas about their preparation for Pacquiao's rematch against Timothy Bradley. When Pacquiao and Bradley rumbled the first time, on June 9, 2012 at MGM Grand, Bradley's hand was raised via a controversial split decision, ending Pacquiao's welterweight title reign as well as his seven-year, 15-bout winning streak. Though both fighters claimed victory neither was satisfied.

Promoted by Top Rank®, in association with MP Promotions and Tecate, Pacquiao vs. Bradley 2 will take place, Saturday, April 12 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nev. It will be produced and distributed live by HBO Pay-Per-View® beginning at 9:00 p.m. ET/6:00 p.m. PT.

FOOL! “They were short socks.” Don't believe nothing that you read or hear without verification from the horse's mouth, and only about five percent of what you think that you see.

Big Foot could have taken a short cut called Iron Mike. And asked.

[QUOTE=Radam G;47965]As Iron Mike said, Bradley is a big idiot for not fighting with socks on because he “read that Iron Mike didn't.”

Big Foot could have taken a short cut called Iron Mike. And asked.

Bradley is going to tear up his size 13 doggs again with new socks on, so what will be his alibi when Da Manny stop him? Holla![/QUOTE]

Lol that's funny. Did you see who wrote that episode I posted, btw? And she did Mike say this? Link, please, would like to hear that!

Tom Bradley is a charlatan. But so is Freddie Roach — and a bigger one at that!

Roach made me chuckle good.. Ay Bradley no more excuses this time round.

dino da vinci says:

That was nice of Freddie.

[QUOTE=The Shadow;47980]Think I saw you at the wild card by the way while Manny was training, rocking some black shorts and and Nike kicks. You look good, in good shape. How much are you nowadays, 140ish?[/QUOTE]

It is possible to see me hiding in plain sight everywhere. Hehehe! I'm as invisible as I can be at a buck 43. Hehe! But that was probably not me. And if you hit it, I won't tell. Holla!