Eddie Hearn, says Kell Brook has star quality and will make an impact in the division
Aug 21 2014 1:09 AM

Eddie Hearn, Kell Brook's promoter, talks about Brook's win over Shawn Porter, and emphasizes the focus and control he had during the fight.

Great job by Al and nice words from Eddie. Brook did indeed school Porter, I watched it again last night and it was a beautiful boxing performance. Quality performance, time to get Brook vs Thurman in the UK.

I would love to see Golden Boy work with Hearn on a fight card in the UK matching some Golden Boy fighters with some Hearn fighters. A Brook-Thurman fight as the headliner would be an excellent main event. And then how about Anthony Dirrell-James DeGale and Scott Quigg-Leo Santa Cruz. That would be a fun card for sure.

Eddie was right. Kell gave “Showtime” a true boxing lesson.

Brook is now an entrant in the Mayweather sweepstakes. In addition, he has the huge fight with Khan in the UK that would put easily put 80K in Wembley. Marquez has said that he was interested in fighting the winner of Kell and Porter so there is another option. Throw on top of that the possibility of fighting Thiurman and Kell is in an awesome place. I think any of the aforementioned are good fights, but I would personally like to see him in there with Khan with the winner getting Floyd.

Very interesting fights especial Brook Thurman and Quigg Santa Cruz. DeGale has his eyes on Froch's IBF title. If those 3 fights don't sell out Wembley I don't knw what will.

[QUOTE=Skibbz;61914]Very interesting fights especial [B]Brook Thurman[/B] and Quigg Santa Cruz. DeGale has his eyes on Froch's IBF title. If those 3 fights don't sell out Wembley I don't knw what will.

You're right Doc Khan Brook would certainly fill wembley, I think eddie is salivating at the idea of Floyd and Kell getting together… You can see the avarice in his eyes..[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=The Good Doctor;62098]Call me crazy, but after seeing Brook fight Porter the way he did, I think he would handle Thurman relatively easy. I think Thurman is a better boxer than Porter but he does get hit and sometimes often. I see Kell keeping him very off balance and not allowing him to get off first. In addition, I think he would neutralize the power of “One Time” with tie ups and good footwork like he did Porter.[/QUOTE]

Ditto! And that is why “One Time” will fight him not. It is too much lose. And not worth the shot. Challenging dangerous “Special K” at this time would be the move of a crackpot. Especially since One Time may be at the top of the Money May derby slot. Holla!