Chris Algieri interview with Jim Lampley
Nov 09 2014 1:26 AM

HBO Boxing host Jim Lampley interviews Chris Algieri ahead of his showdown against Manny Pacquiao. Pacquiao vs. Algieri happens Sat., November 22 live on pay-per-view.

C-Al is so immature and stupidstition. Holla!

[QUOTE=Radam G;67840]Wow! What idiotic nonsense to talking about beating a guy in boxing because you beat in him in basketball, Billard and batting cage. None of that will affect Da Manny in boxing ring.

C-Al is so immature and stupidstition. Holla![/QUOTE]

They're just having fun.

I can understand you being nervous, Radam. But I promise you will handle the defeat of Pacquiao very well. He will be losing to a real athletically-gifted technician that night and incredible athlete.

I also have promised to send you that autographed photo from Algieri.

He will even personalize it!

You will have a new idol, a new guy to root for.

The fight is just three weeks from Saturday.

Wish you were could be here to party and celebrate that night with me and my homies.

I'll get that autographed pic out as soon as Algieri returns home from Macau. Inbox me with your address so I know where to send it.

I would love to plant one on his nose, he's got that face that just asks for a beating, the smug expression coupled with an arrogant air that is so distasteful in our humble sport. I don't believe you truly think Algieri will win Randy, not in your heart of hearts. But if you do, then you're in for a rude Filipino awakening on the 22nd. It's going to be cold and it's going to revitalize you more than a couple of spoonfuls of crushed cardamom seeds and red ant honey.

You're going to be the one rooting for the Congressman in his future bouts, hey maybe Radam can get you a personalized autographed glove! To the Commish, yours humbly, 8 weight, 10 time world champion, Congressman Pacquiao.

[QUOTE=The Commish;67858]They're just having fun.

I also have promised to send you that autographed photo from Algieri.

He will even personalize it!

You will have a new idol, a new guy to root for.

The fight is just three weeks from Saturday.

-Randy G.[/QUOTE]

NERVOUS! Commish! You are one funny dude. OMG! Hehehehe!

We are now one sparringmate short. Da Manny, with 16oz gloves, just broke Pistol's nose.

OMFG! Just imagine what he is going to do to the prancing C-Al's Clark Kent-without-the-glasses-looking mug. C-Al has talked too much syet about the wrong pug. He has Da Manny's blood boiling. C-Al, the mainland USA's media ought to quit spoiling.

PREACH, Skibbz, PREACH! The Commish is blinded by homeboy love and joy. Holla!

[QUOTE=Radam G;67880]NERVOUS! Commish! You are one funny dude. OMG! Hehehehe!

If tSR closed up one of C-Al's peeping holes, what do you think Da Manny is going to do to the other one and that potato nose? And, OH MY FUDGING GOODNESS! Those Empire State C-Al ribs! We need some of that new Holyfield Bar-b-cue sauce, because Da Manny's nukes are going to eat those ESC-Al ribs up. Yummy, YUMMY. Holla![/QUOTE]

You know as well as me RG how long it takes that tissue to heal up from being as damaged as Algieri's was. One left hand it it'll swell up like a ripe tomato. A few more and splat. I just hope he doesn't run, it's so utterly deflating when you build up so much anticipation and for 36 minutes we watch a marathon. Lou Bizarro type fighter. (No disrespect to Lou he was nails).