Bermane Stiverne loses his cool at the final press conference prior to fight with Arreola
May 09 2014 12:55 AM

Bermane Stiverne and Chris Arreola had their Final Press Conference prior to their May 10 WBC Heavyweight  Championship  bout at the USC Galen Center on the campus of the University of Southern California in Los Angeles and you will be able to watch it LIVE on ESPN and ESPN Deportes' Noche de Combates  (8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT).

B-Ware Stiverne is frighten. The Cali Crusher Cali has already won the first two rounds. B-Ware is all jealousy became TCCC is slim and mean. And TCCC is going crush B-Ware like a jelly bean.

But the corrupted WBC may not give TCCC the belt, because TCCC said that “this Mexican is going beat this Haitian… F*¢k [him] up.”

B-Ware has gone ballistic with anger. We all know that anger sits in the bo$om of a fool. TCCC is going to take B-Ware to skool. And then mug him. And cool off his anger off by soaking his head and 20 inches of Samson-like hair in a squared jungle'$ Delilah toilet stool. Hehehe!

B-Ware ain't gonna have any strength. Darn weak, overweight fatty. He should've lost weight. And came into the ring respectful. Now he is going to be the Haitian who coulda, woulda, shoulda. Holla!

How much are you guessing Stiverne weighs, Radam? For his last three fights, Stiverne keeps putting on five pounds. He was 238 1/2, 243, then 248 for his last fight, which was against Arreola 13 months ago. Will he over/under 250? What about Arreola? Over/under 240?

My man, Deontay Wilder, will be at the weigh-in today. That should provide some fireworks. Wonder if Deontay will get the winner, or will it be Wladimir Klitschko to unify the title.

The weigh in will be very interesting. I think Arreola will come in the low 230's. A lot of people are going to applaud him for coming into this fight in great shape. But I truly believe he has over trained and that he has left the best of him in the gym this time around. I know it sounds a bit absurd. But think about it…Arreola clearly wants this bad and has trained in such a manner. But I think he wants it so bad that he over did it and this will hurt him to some extent in the fight.

Fighters can be overconfident and that can show itself in training and on the scales. If Stiverne comes in north of 250, that's clearly a bad sign. If Stiverne is in the low 240 range, then that shows that he did his training properly and understands that showing up itself is not enough to get this done. I think he will be in the low 240's and that will be a good sign for him and his camp.

[QUOTE=oubobcat;52063]I don't think Stiverne is frightened one bit. The opposite actually, I think he is very confident (hopefully for his sake not too confident). He already handled Arreola once and in his mind he has Arreola's number and will do it again. I think here he was showing his confidence and trying to get under Arreola's skin a little.

I love seeing the heavyweight division back relevant in the United States. Regardless of who anyone thinks will win, this will be a good entertaining heavyweight bout. The fact that Wilder wants and should get the winner is even better. The heavyweight division is slowly being re-energized and that can only be good for the fans and for the sport.[/QUOTE]

He barely handled an injuries, broken snozzle, fat under-trained Arreola. Now he is dealing with a real-deal, ready-to kill 233-pound Cali Crusher. Don't be surprised if Stiverne is kayoed in less than four rounds. His expanding 250-pound fat arse is in triple trouble. He's full of ____ ____!

The Cali Crusher Cris is going to break his nose and ribs and heart. And deflate dat arse.

I'll be at the weight in. And my seven-old son is putting a whammy on B-Ware and stare down the super-hyped Wilder. Holla!

[QUOTE=deepwater2;52082]Stiverne isn't frightened but he is making a big mistake wasting energy getting mad before hand. Lack of mental focus. I am going for lean mean Chris. He better not curse or say” I just knocked out a f-ing Haitian ” after he wins. He will get banned and have to apologize before he can defend the title.[/QUOTE]

Deep is spot on….
When I saw this video last night I cringed at how much emotional energy Stiverne was releasing at the press conference. DO YOUR VENTING AFTER THE FIGHT….fighters need that (if they have it and most of them do when there is a discord between opponents) Stiverne lost a good 3 rounds of haymaker throwing animosity by letting all that precious anger go to waste .. Now he has to focus on keeping his focus… The mental edge is a precarious thing to maintain. Losing it means losing 10% of that 110% readiness that makes athletes feel invincible before a competition.
Still got my money on the Hatin ' Haitian…. (hope I don't get sanctioned from the Cali commision for that).

You are too funny, D! Hehehe! Holla!

El Dude says:

Stiverne just pissed me the heck off by talking all that smack about the media. I am a Freelance Boxing Writer but the only difference with El dude is that I will get in the ring with you and go and write about it at the end. Respect the game and respect the fans as well as the media who spread the word across. El Dude vs Bermane Stiverne, The Talk the Talk vs The Walk the Walk, what's up. Someone tell Bermane that if he wins, loses or draws vs Arreola El Dude will be waiting.
El Dude, calling out Stiverne.