All Access: Mayweather vs. Maidana 2 – Full Episode 1
Aug 30 2014 12:00 AM

Go behind the scenes and inside the minds of pound-for-pound champ Floyd Mayweather and Argentine brawler Marcos Maidana as they prepare for the rematch of the year.

Contact your PPV provider to order Mayweather vs. Maidana 2, live on Saturday, Sept. 13!

That “All Access” was half decent. I guess that the powers that be took out all the unnecessary overkill of dare and flare — dat jive you don't need to share. Now maybe da muthajokers, pushing-the-edge pokers are getting somewhere close to entertaining. Holla!

thegreyman says:

I see Floyd himself was an executive producer on this series. Is that always the way or is this a first? Either way he's very shrewd for having final say on how his image is presented. That man sure knows how to promote.

It was indeed half entertaining, though I don't think any all access series will be as good as the Floyd Canelo one- that was the peak for me.

[QUOTE=thegreyman;62609]I see Floyd himself was an executive producer on this series. [B]Is that always the way or is this a first? [/B]Either way he's very shrewd for having final say on how his image is presented. That man sure knows how to promote.

I had a good laugh to see Floyd tucking into his McDonalds- I thought the champ had more discipline than that![/QUOTE]

When Canelo/Lara AA was on, I was actually looking to see whether he had his hands on that as well! But of course, it's only on his shows where has some of the creative control.

That McDonald's part was indeed funny. (I wouldn't be surprised if they paid a bit for it, too; looked an awful lot like product placement.)

I also think it's something he does to mess with opponents since he doesn't have to make weight while they usually run around in sweatsuits and stuff. I know he has some sort of fancy chef working around the clock who cooks him super healthy organic food.

Or maybe he just likes the junk! Hahaha…

thegreyman says:

I'm sure it's more mind games than culinary preference. He shows his opponent himself taking it easy, to give an impression of him eating junk and not training hard. Helps create a false sense of security I guess, however small it may be.

Maidana was still tucking into a cake though!

Floyd eats all the junk food he wants because he burns it off.

Floyd's downfall will be because of the half decent money hungry women he surrounds himself with. Nothing but trouble will come from them. Instead of hanging out with 10 average looking girls why not pick one really good looking one ? They are all there for his money so you would think he could do better.

[QUOTE=The Shadow;62614]Yeah! That was part of his deal with CBS/Showtime, to executively produce All Access. He was actually doing that before with HBO too, only this time he gets a producer credit. (That was part of CBS' pitch to him.)

Or maybe he just likes the junk! Hahaha…[/QUOTE]

Even from McDonald's, pugs such as Money May have high-powerful hook ups of special healthy food/burgers/fries/drinks made personalized for them. Athletes and entertainment superstars have always had that type of power with eatery joints.

Beside, Money May will not do a free commercial for any burger or food joint. With Money May, anybody who plays, PAYS! Even that yoga place did a commercial in which it likely paid Money May with money or with a number of free visits.

I notice how “All Access” executive producer Money May sneaked about $even high-paying commercials for businesses in the show.

That Money May BE working optical illusions and tricks of the trade everywhere, every time for moolah. Holla!

[QUOTE=deepwater2;62644]That yoga instructor should have asked Floyd and his disruptive crew to take a hike.

Floyd eats all the junk food he wants because he burns it off.

His friend should of punched Floyd for giving him that fake *** sex toy but instead he says the sex toy is cheaper then taking a chick out for a date. Dude ,you can't spend $100 on some food and drinks?[/QUOTE]

Really good-looking girls are high maintenance, so Money May holla at the average-looking stank hos because they are thrilled and satisfied just to get TV time and be in the company of power.

Money May is no GOAT Ali, Iron Mike or the late, great Macho Time. They had the cream of the crop of pretty dames, damsels and dolls.

Money May, SRL, Leon “Deon” Sprinks and even Big Money Oscar tend to draw happy stank hos who — like I said above — just wanna be around power and seen on the TV. Holla!